We’re looking for someone to champion client relationships, be proactive with new opportunities and to create an amazing experience for our client partnerships.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager position will maintain (and grow!) a list of happy, well-cared-for clients in the home services space (HVAC, Plumbing, Security & more). In this position, you are the primary point of contact, representing our team and company. You will be required to learn your clients’ businesses, ensure we are exceeding their goals related to our work and executing our brand commitment.
To maintain and grow relationships with current clients. You will also assist our sales effort by working with inbound leads as needed and developing strategic plans for potential clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Relationships & Partnerships
Obsesses over creating a great experience for our clients, prospects, and partners. Beyond client relationships, you have the ability to build and help develop our team and identify professional development opportunities for our team members hand-in-hand with our service managers.
Creates and drives strategic emphasis where none previously existed. Specifically, this position will proactively recommend digital marketing strategies to improve a client’s overall marketing effort across paid, earned and owned digital media.
This position works with a client team and project managers to understand our sales forecast and team bandwidth, and uses this data to guide customer expectations.
Collaborates with the sales and marketing team to craft case studies and other sales collateral to meet or exceed sales goals.
This position is the primary communication point for clients and internal staff. This position frequently leads presentations, develops and vets client strategy, writes and manages Statements of Work, and owns the day to day of the client relationship.
Has a clear understanding of our ideal client, our core services and is always looking for client opportunities. This position is resourceful and observant at mining our team’s network for strong connections and opportunities to explore, as well as creating new connections through his or her personal network.
- Digital Savvy
You must be able to talk the talk and walk the walk with digital best practices. While you will not be executing the tactics for our clients, you will be required to package and manage the execution of the strategy. You’ll work closely with different digital departments (Paid Search, Content, SEO, etc.) to achieve our client’s goals.
You see opportunities wherever they might arise, and use all tools at their disposal in order to take advantage of opportunities, with an eye towards keeping our pipeline full and converting leads.
You are effective at organizing details for a wide variety of tasks, such as responding to inbound sales inquiries, managing our CRM and coordinating client meetings.
You are able to tactfully work through client objections/concerns regarding costs, budgets, and selling strategies. Additionally, the person must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including opportunity negotiations.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing account management experience.
- Strong technical proficiency with project management and CRM systems.
- Solid understanding of internet marketing services including website development, search marketing, and content marketing. Direct experience is preferred in search marketing, content marketing, or website design and development (1-3 years)
- Flex position, in-office and remote requirements. Expected to travel for meetings (annual visits, QBRs, etc), and socialize with clients. 10%-15% off-site travel may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation experience.
- Ability to work cooperatively with peers, managers, and other organizations.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solver who takes initiative to get things done; an enthusiastic go-getter!
Some of the benefits of becoming part of our family include:
- 401k Plan with employer matching
- Medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance coverage
- In-office libations & “nourishment”
- Flexible work schedule
- Quarterly whole-office team building events
- Top-of-the-line technology to get work done
- An amazing facility to work from
Rocket's Hiring Process:
People don’t marry someone they just met (unless you’re a Disney princess). They go on some dates and get to know each other. They bring them home to meet the family. That’s how we view the hiring process. We want to make sure you’re right for the job and that Rocket Media is the right place for you. So the process can sometimes seem a little weird and even lengthy. But if you do get the job, we do our best to make sure it’s one you’ll never want to leave.
*Please note this is not a commission-based position.