Meta title: Local SEO Analyst Careers - SEO Specialist Jobs
Meta description: Wanted: SEO analyst who loves helping small businesses grow by using data and white hat SEO methods. Must play well with developers and content writers.
Meta keywords: Meta keywords? What is this? 1999?
If the above made sense to you and made you laugh, you might be right for us. Keep reading.
What you'd be doing:
- Perform keyword research to determine the best keyword targets and target cities for a client’s SEO strategy.
- Develop page optimization including page titles, meta descriptions and assist with site structure.
- Conduct SEO audits to determine areas of weakness and opportunity.
- Create, claim, verify and optimize online listings across the web for clients.
- Research off-site link opportunities to help bolster domain authority.
- Regularly perform technical site audits on client websites to ensure client websites are crawlable, clean and error-free.
- Actively keep up to date with industry trends, news, best practices, methodologies, software/tools and algorithm changes.
- Help establish client goals, as it relates to SEO and their business.
- Create reports and benchmark SEO initiatives to gain insights and measure progress against established goals.
- Work closely with developers and content writers in an open environment (literally and figuratively)
You’re a good fit for this position if you are:
We're looking for someone with:
- At least 1 year hands-on local SEO experience.
- A passion for digital marketing, specifically in the organic search, and a willingness to learn.
- An innate desire to see clients succeed and take pride in your daily work.
- Experience creating and claiming local listings.
- Experience working in Google My Business, Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work effectively with many moving pieces.
- HTML and Schema.org experience.
- Worked in a digital agency before.
- Experience with a wide range of SEO industry tools.
- Experience using specific local SEO tools such as Moz Local, Yext and BrightLocal.
- Experience working with clients
- Expert Excel skills
- Previous knowledge with site migrations a plus
Some of the benefits of becoming part of our family include:
- 401k employer matching
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- In-office libations & “nourishment”
- Flexible work schedule
- Quarterly whole-office team building events
- Top-of-the-line technology to get work done
- An amazing facility to work from
A note on Rocket’s hiring process
You don’t marry someone you just met (unless you’re a Disney princess). You go on some dates and get to know each other. You bring them home to meet the family.
That’s how we view the hiring process.
When you join our team, you’re joining our family. So when you apply, prepare for a courtship. The process can sometimes seem a little weird and even lengthy. But if you do get the job, we’ll do our best to make sure it’s one you’ll never want to leave.